Friday 14 March 2014

Editing Process

Throughout my project I had to do a lot of editing in order to make my video the best it could be. Also a lot of editing went into my evaluation questions. 

After i figured out that the beat of the music changes every 1.8 seconds i was able to edit my video in sync to the music.


For my video i used a variety of different filters in order to create an abstract feel. Also this fits in with the genre of house music. 
For example in this shot used a red filter. This is how i did it: 
Select the clip i wished to use to add a filter. Then select edit video, and add a filter, as you can see here i have added a red filter.


Also i sped up the pace of some of my shots as well as slowing them down. I did this in a similar way, however there were some slight changes. This is how i did it:
Select the clip i wished to use to speed up or slow down, Then select edit clip and either drag the bar to which ever speed or edit it manually. as you can see here i changed the speed to 280%.


I also used a cutaway to combine two sots together, furthermore i changed the capacity to what i wished. This is how i did it:
I dragged the clip i wished to use in the cutaway over another clip, i then selected 'cutaway' on the options bar, i then selected what percentage i wanted the capacity at, as you can see here it is at 29%.



I also used effects when editing my evaluation questions. This would make it more entertaining to watch. I used effects here such as picture in picture and side by side.
Here is an example of a picture in picture edit.


Here is an example of a side by side edit.











No comments:

Post a Comment