Friday 31 January 2014

Audience feedback

I asked many of my classmates aswell as friends to watch my rough cut and give me their honest opinion, whether this would be positive feedback or negative. 

These are some of the main points that were said:

  • The link between music and visuals were good. They thought that the editing was in time with the music which help to identify that my genre was house.
  • Also the different filters I used was received well and people said it gave off a house/dance feel.
  • Alo the speeding up of shots and the slowing down of clips was perceived well as people said it it in with the genre codes and conventions. 
  • People said however that at 2:25 seconds my video was a little bit too short
  • Also people said that the narrative wasn't clear, however my videos doesn't have a particular narrative due to the genre, just an element of a journey theme
  • Also people said that i needed to change some of my filters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment