Friday 24 January 2014

Filming Schedule

I plan to do my filming within a ten day time period. This will give me time to work on editing my filming in order to post a rough cut, and then editing my footage for my finished video. Furthermore as I plan to use a range of different weather settings this time frame will hopefully allow me to do this.
11th January 
This was my first filming attempt. Here I filmed the opening scene for my music video, thus was all done between the times of 7am-9am. The weather was sunny but also cold and fresh which is what I wanted. I didn’t get along with filming the rest of my song as I felt the conditions were not right for particular scenes. Also I wanted to film my footage in chronological order as this would help me to keep things organised.
15th January
On this day I filmed the second part of my filming. I filmed midday as I wanted time to reflect the day of an individual throughout my video. Moreover this was a day that I was able to have someone feature in my video. Also as the weather stayed ok I was able film outside as well. Also I was also able to film shots such as bus journeys on this date.
19th January
I finished filming most of my video on this date, here I filmed a lot of the shots i wanted to make abstract. I also wanted to film some shots connoting a journey.



After editing most of my videos there were a few shots that I felt I needed to re-film, so I did this on necessary dates which were dependent on factors such as the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment