Tuesday 22 April 2014

My Magazine Advert

This is my final magazine advert:



This is the final magazine advert that I have created for my album - 'Criminal'. I am very happy with this magazine advert as it is kept simple, and professional in order for audiences to take in the information printed correctly. However I believe it isn't boring as the image of the album cover on the front creates continuity which will also attract audiences' eyes to the album on store shelves, as well as a brand identity being established. Also there is input from NME and Q on the advert which states that top magazines think the album is worthy of four stars which will also persuade audiences to buy the product. Furthermore it also tells audiences that they can find out more on LarsM's website. Also there is information on how to purchase the album on iTunes. There is reference to the hit single as well which reinstates popularity with the fans. I wanted the text to be the same throughout the advert to make it look more professional.

To create this magazine advert I used powerpoint which is a programme I am very familiar with having used it for other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment