Monday 30 December 2013

House culture/genre

After researching many different genres including pop and indie i have decided to go with the genre of house music. I have chosen this genre as i believe that it will be the most practical genre to use with the resources and budget that i have available. Also i believe that house music best relates to me and the life surrounding me. Also i believe that this is massively reliant on flamboyant props. It also gives me the experience of playing around with different shots and effects.
A large proportion of house music videos are based around crazy lifestyles including parties, alcohol, drugs, young people etc. Moreover i believe i can shoot this video on a low budget while adding elements to create a story and sense of identity. Furthermore there is a variety of different music videos I have to analyse many different music videos from all genres to develop a variety of ideas to help me build on my initial plans for the video

No comments:

Post a Comment